The Aqua Lily Pad comes with a one-year limited warranty. The one-year limited warranty set forth below is given by Aqua Lily Products with respect to product(s) purchased and used in the United States, Canada and internationally.
Our product(s), when delivered to you in a new condition in original container, are warranted against defects in material or workmanship for one year, as long as the product remains the possession of the original owner. Defective product(s) returned to Aqua Lily Products or authorized service location and proven to be defective upon inspection, will be repaired or exchanged for new product(s) or part(s) where applicable. The warranty period for any replacement product shall be consistent with the terms of the Warranty.
When returning any product under this Warranty, you must first contact Aqua Lily Products to obtain a return authorization number. The product must be packaged in its original carton with a copy of proof of purchase, together with a complete explanation of the problem. Shipping charges, if any, must be prepaid. Returned products confirmed to be covered by this Warranty will be returned to you without charge by Aqua Lily Products and customer reimbursed for freight charges.
This one-year limited warranty covers all defects encountered in normal use of the product and does not apply in the following cases:
- Loss or damage to the product due to abuse; mishandling; alteration; accident; failure to follow operating, maintenance or storage instructions; service performed by a party other than Aqua Lily Products authorized service personnel; or any acts of God, including storm or animal damage.
- Wear and tear from normal use and weathering or surface snags from sharp objects or animals.
- Loss due to fading and/or hazing of the surface due to extended exposure (defined in the owner’s manual) to UV sunlight.
- Loss or damage to the product from towing or incorrect tethering.
- Loss or damage from the product being exposed to pressures created from jumping on it from other objects or from pressures created from constraining the pad while in use.
No implied warranty (or condition), including any implied warranty (or condition) of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, applies to the product after the applicable period of express warranty stated above, and no other express warranty or guaranty, except as mentioned above, given by any person, firm, or corporation with respect to the product shall bind Aqua Lily Products.
Aqua Lily Products, LLC shall not be liable for loss of revenue or profit, failure to realize savings or other benefits, or for any other special, incidental or consequential damages caused by the use, misuse or inability to use the product regardless of the legal theory on which the claim is based, and even if Aqua Lily Products has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Nor shall recovery of any kind against Aqua Lily Products be greater in amount than the purchase price of the product sold by Aqua Lily Products and causing the alleged damage.
Without limiting the foregoing, you assume all risk and liability for loss, damage or injury to you and your property and to others and their property arising out of the use, misuse or inability to use any product sold by Aqua Lily Products not caused directly by the negligence of Aqua Lily Products. This one-year limited warranty shall not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of any product.
This one-year limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary by local jurisdiction.
Tether System Warranty
We are so confident that our Tether System is the best on the market, we have extended a lifetime warranty on all factory installed Tether System parts to the original owner of the product.
How do I make a warranty claim?
To make a warranty claim please follow these steps:
- Call Aqua Lily Products, LLC Customer Service at +1 (844) 669-3820. Let us know the product number, Order number, and the specific defect.
- We will check the Order history to confirm the date the item was purchased and determine if the item is still under the manufacturers’ warranty time limit if applicable.
- Aqua Lily Products, LLC will assign a Warranty RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number if approved for return.
- Prepare a brief description of the defect. Remember that this is necessary for us to evaluate the damage and determine the best course of action. (Repair/ Replace / Return).
- Pack your return in a sturdy shipping carton using indestructible packing tape.
- Send your return to one of our two manufacturing sites: Willoughby, OH. (US purchases) or Barrie, Ont. (Canadian purchases) or to an authorized Dealer (Call Customer Service for information).
Make sure to keep a record of the returning shipment. Aqua Lily Products cannot be responsible for the returned items until we have signed for the packages.