How do I return an item?
In order to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, please scroll to the bottom of this page and fill out the Return Request Form. It is necessary that the RMA number be written on all item(s) being returned. Let us know the original order number you received in your confirmation email and the reason for the return. Any products received without an RMA number will be refused and likely returned, by the freight company as undeliverable, to the sender at the sender’s expense.
- You are responsible for return shipping charges if not the fault of Aqua Lily Products. If unwanted, you have 14 days to request an RMA. Unwanted products must be UNUSED and returned in the original packaging to receive a refund. The original shipping charges on a returned item or items are non-refundable for customer-initiated returns.
- Aqua Lily Products cannot be held responsible for any items lost or damaged in shipping for returns.
- Please allow the usual banking time for refunds to appear on your credit card statement. Aqua Lily Products does not accept CODs on returns.
- If you paid by Credit Card, a credit will be applied to the card used to place the original order. Please check the date on the credit card originally used. If the card is expired, the credit will not process.
- Some returns may be given in-store credit only, without the possibility of any refund.
YOU MUST E-MAIL FOR AN RMA NUMBER AND WE WILL ADVISE WHICH LOCATION TO SEND THE PRODUCT.
My order was damaged in shipment.
Aqua Lily Products are shipped in new and unused condition. If a package is delivered to you in damaged condition, you have the option of refusing delivery of a package with obvious damage from the carrier. If you notice damage to the product after the Freight Carrier has dropped it off, please email our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You have 3 days to notify us of the shipping damage so we can exchange it. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the product when it is received.
We will contact the Freight Carrier and file a damage claim. Aqua Lily Products will arrange for the Freight Carrier to pick up the damaged package. DO NOT USE THE PRODUCT. Do save all boxes and packing material for inspection by the Freight Carrier. Once a damage claim is made and accepted by the Carrier, a claim number is generated. At that time Aqua Lily Products will work on re-processing the order for the lost or damaged items.
Please call us when you need assistance in resolving a damage claim. We want this to be as painless as possible. These situations do happen, and we are experienced in resolving damage claims.
ALP sent me the wrong item!
Please email our Customer Service team at email@example.com. regarding any mistakes on your order. We need to hear about problems within 14 days of order receipt.
A missing item from the Shipment
If an item is missing, make sure and finish checking your entire order before calling. Inspect the packing list to see if the item was shipped. Backorders and some items will ship separately. Check-in between packing materials carefully for smaller items. It is easy for small items to get wrapped up in the packing material.
- Let us know which item(s) you received incorrectly or were missing. We will go over the situation with you.
- We will find the simplest, fastest way to resolve our mistakes. We will reimburse return ground freight on any miss-shipped items at the fault of Aqua Lily Products.
You placed an order, an incorrect part number(s), or perhaps you just decided it wasn’t what you wanted, you have 14 days to return the product.
- In order to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, please scroll to the bottom of this page and fill out the Return Request Form. It is necessary that the RMA number be written on all item(s) being returned.
- Aqua Lily Products will issue an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Return the product using your choice of carrier; we recommend a carrier that offers tracking and insurance. We suggest using either UPS or FedEx so the return shipment can be tracked and insured.
- Please be aware that we cannot be responsible for returned parts until there is an Aqua Lily Products confirmation signature with the Freight Carrier.
- Parts must be in original packaging, in unused condition for refund.
- We will issue credit for the item(s) being returned. We do not refund the original shipping charges.
You are responsible for return shipping charges if not the fault of Aqua Lily Products. If unwanted you have 14 days to request an RMA. Unwanted products must be unused, and all original packaging to receive a refund.