- Engineered Tether Kit for Safety, Performance, and Longevity
- Made with Engineered Plastic with no Sharp Edges
- Corrosion-Free Nylon Spring Clip on Tether
- One-Time Snap Feature for Easy Installation
- Works with both 2-layer pads and 3-layer pads
- Includes installation instructions
$44.99 – $50.00
Our in-house engineered tether kits are designed with our customers in mind. We innovate out of safety for your family and friends, as our tether kits will not heat up in the sun and cause no hazard like metal rings would in other products. Some of our competitors’ metal rings can cause injury if landed on incorrectly. Our tether rings are made out of engineered plastics and contain no sharp edges. If a customer requires an additional tether system, our Tether Kits feature a proprietary tether snap (grommet) that allows for easy installation. The spring clip on the tether will never corrode because we use a heavy duty marine-grade nylon clip.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $499
|For 2 Layer includes 6 Ft. Black Bungee for pad thickness 1-3/8” – 2”
- Drill a 2” wide hole in your pad, be sure to select an area that is not TOO close to the edges of the mat. Recommended minimum 8” away from the edge
- The One-Time Snap feature allows you to easily snap on the tether system without any additional labor. Use the foam washers for 2-layer pads only, do not use them on 3-layer pads.
- If installing on opposite end of factory-installed tether system, caution needs to be taken on not adding strain to your pad from both ends as bungees on both ends need slack to perform as an effective shock absorber when the pad moves on the water.